New and Improved

Friends, this is the newer updated blog, different from the old one. The previous blog can be found here: http://jcopelandauthor.blogspot.com/
but I will no longer be posting to it.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

This is my NEW blog site!

November 15, 2016
Hi All!
     WELCOME!
     This is my NEW author blog site, and it will have all messages I post from November 15, 2016 onward.  I still have my OLD blog site up at this address: http://jcopelandauthor.blogspot.com/
However, that OLD site will have nothing except archived posts going back to the year 2009.  So, if you'd like to go to the old site to read posts that I made from 2009 to 2016, you'll find all the "oldies but goodies" posts there.  THIS *NEW* blog site will have all my writings from this day forward. 
    
    As I make the final preparations needed to have this NEW site up and running correctly, I wish you all good health, wonderful days, and happy reading! 
    I'll have a new post up soon!
   
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment